TiVo EDGE for antenna

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What percentage of households have a 3.0 tuner today ?
these things take time add that to fewer people with cable then people who will not like the way it works.

The article “the way it works” was written in 2018. It is now September 22, 2021 and still most new TV’s can not receive ATSC 3.0 broadcasts. I don’t know of any cell phones that can receive ATSC 3.0 broadcasts. I think ATSC 3.0 will survive but it will be a long time before it becomes standard.
Meanwhile the 31 markets that have ATSC 3.0 broadcasts have had their standard ATSC 1.0 broadcasts further compressed because they have to share frequencies to free up space for their ATSC 3.0 broadcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The article “the way it works” was written in 2018. It is now September 22, 2021 and still most new TV’s can not receive ATSC 3.0 broadcasts. I don’t know of any cell phones that can receive ATSC 3.0 broadcasts. I think ATSC 3.0 will survive but it will be a long time before it becomes standard.
Meanwhile the 31 markets that have ATSC 3.0 broadcasts have had their standard ATSC 1.0 broadcasts further compressed because they have to share frequencies to free up space for their ATSC 3.0 broadcasts.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I still have a little CRT set in the guest bath. :biggrin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)