Tivo hearing today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The article I read said that the judge will be deciding whether to force the shutdown of millions of DVRs....so I'd say YES, its very possible.

Everything I've seen indicates this is VERY unlikely...NOT very possible...

Wouldn't count too much on what just one article says...after all articles have still been coming out trying to say that all tv will be HD by next Feb... :D:D

The article I read said that the judge will be deciding whether to force the shutdown of millions of DVRs....so I'd say YES, its very possible.
A contempt ruling would only impact the DVR models named in the case. The ViP722 is not one of the named models.

FYI - Dish can turn off all DVR features without causing it to stop functioning as a satellite receiver.

For example, when the hard disk of a 50x DVR fails, it continues to tune satellite channels just like a 301 receiver.

Yea I kind of thought that 625 was in there. Thank god a Bought a 612 instead. I was really close to getting a 625 to replace my 622.. (when I briefly dropped HD) But lack of Hardrive space kept me from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)