Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Recently upgraded the 2 Premiere's in my home, along with a Premiere I had at my mother's with Bolt's. When I went to deactivate, Tivo offered to turn them into Lifetime's for a decent price, so I went ahead and did that.

So, I have 3 Tivo Premiere's with lifetime included. The Premiere's have 2 tuners built in, and have separate inputs for Cable & OTA, so you can do either or both.

Was thinking of giving them to some friends or relatives if they wanted to use them, but per Bob's recommendation I decided to list them here in case any SatGuys are interested.

I'm looking for $200/ea, with free shipping included.

I also have a wireless "G" adapter that I'll throw in for free to the first buyer who wants it.

Recently upgraded the 2 Premiere's in my home, along with a Premiere I had at my mother's with Bolt's. When I went to deactivate, Tivo offered to turn them into Lifetime's for a decent price, so I went ahead and did that.

So, I have 3 Tivo Premiere's with lifetime included. The Premiere's have 2 tuners built in, and have separate inputs for Cable & OTA, so you can do either or both.

Was thinking of giving them to some friends or relatives if they wanted to use them, but per Bob's recommendation I decided to list them here in case any SatGuys are interested.

I'm looking for $200/ea, with free shipping included.

I also have a wireless "G" adapter that I'll throw in for free to the first buyer who wants it.

if they dont sell i will buy them for friends. as soon as I have some bucks.

i would of already bought them but were broke at the moment. 1K vehicle repairs cause that:(

if they dont sell i will buy them for friends. as soon as I have some bucks.

i would of already bought them but were broke at the moment. 1K vehicle repairs cause that:(
That's fine. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell them.

I know about car repairs. Serpentine belt in my daughters car broke yesterday. Debating whether to do it myself, or pay the shop to do it. Been 95+ lately, so not in a hurry to do it myself.

That's fine. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell them.

I know about car repairs. Serpentine belt in my daughters car broke yesterday. Debating whether to do it myself, or pay the shop to do it. Been 95+ lately, so not in a hurry to do it myself.

thanks!

rose lost her job at the car dealership, my van broke its serpentine belt. all bad news around here or i would of already bought them...

Status
Not open for further replies.