TiVo Subscribers Surge 32 Percent

I have to agree the Roamio is the best DVR I have ever used. They finally have the processing power to run the menus and functions without the Premiere's menu lag.

I am also sure that in a couple years they will release a new box that out performs and has more features than the roameo...

I want one too, but I got Lifetime on the TivoHD and Premiere so I'm standing fast.

I got an email the other day that would allow you to upgrade to the Roamio and transfer your current service to it. You might want to look into that.

I can't seem to find a page online that has it. but the top of my email had this line

email subject was - "Special TiVo Roamio DVR Upgrade Pricing Now Available"

"Save up to $100 on a TiVo Roamio™ series DVR & transfer your current service subscription."

offers end Jan 31, 2014

I received that email and one can only transfer a monthly or annual plan...not Lifetime. :(

I got an email the other day that would allow you to upgrade to the Roamio and transfer your current service to it. You might want to look into that.

I can't seem to find a page online that has it. but the top of my email had this line

email subject was - "Special TiVo Roamio DVR Upgrade Pricing Now Available"

"Save up to $100 on a TiVo Roamio™ series DVR & transfer your current service subscription."

offers end Jan 31, 2014

Yeah, I just got done looking at it again. I am only on monthly cause I was only planning on keeping mine for about a year.

So, buy a Roamio, and put it on a monthly subscription for say two or three months. You now are a "previous Tivo subscriber". Call them up, and tell them you want to change to a Lifetime sub, at the $100 OFF subscriber price...

So, buy a Roamio, and put it on a monthly subscription for say two or three months. You now are a "previous Tivo subscriber". Call them up, and tell them you want to change to a Lifetime sub, at the $100 OFF subscriber price...

I tried that when I bought my Premiere a couple years ago. You have 30 days to upgrade at full price. If you go beyond, you must fulfill the contract before you are eligible for lifetime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)