Tmobile weekend promo! Magenta Friday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rixos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
Sacramento
This is a great deal and starting tomorrow!!!

UPDATE 2: T-Mobile has clarified its clarification, saying that now anyone can activate on a Simple Choice plan and get two lines free, including new customers.

UPDATE: T-Mobile has clarified that the Magenta Friday offer of two lines free also applies to existing customers on Simple Choice plans. Here’s how the offer breaks down:

New customers: Switch to T-Mobile, sign up for 2 new voice lines on T-Mobile One and you get an additional 2 lines for free after bill credit.
Existing customers: If you currently have 2 voice lines (any Simple Choice voice plan or T-Mobile One voice plan is eligible), you can add up to 2 lines to your plan for free.
All lines must be activated during the promotional period.
There is a maximum of 2 free lines per account.

Next week will bring Black Friday and lots of deals, but T-Mobile will start offering deals a week early with Magenta Friday.

From Friday, November 18 through Sunday, November 20, T-Mobile will offer two lines for free when you sign up for T-Mobile One. This means that a family of four can get four T-Mobile One lines for $120 per month, or $30 per line. This offer is open to both new and existing customers.

One week later, T-Mo will have some device deals available for Black Friday. These offers will be available from Thursday, November 24 through Sunday, November 27:

Trade in a Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note 5, or LG G5 and get a Galaxy S7 for free after 24 monthly bill credits with T-Mobile One.
Free Samsung Gear VR and $50 Oculus app store gift card with purchase of Galaxy S7 (including the free one) or Galaxy S7 edge.
Free Samsung Galaxy Tab E or LG G Pad X 8.0 with 24 monthly bill credits and T-Mobile One tablet plan.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker for $129.99 ($70 off).
LG Tone Pro 760 Bluetooth headphones for $39.99 ($30 off).
Mophie Powerstation Mini portable battery with 3,000mAh capacity for $9.99 ($50 off).
The fact that several of these promos are focused on T-Mobile One is likely to frustrate customers that don’t want to make the switch, but it’s also not surprising since T-Mobile One is T-Mo’s new plan. The Magenta Friday offer is a couple of days out and Black Friday is next week, so you’ve got some time to decide if you want to take advantage of these T-Mobile One-centric offers.

Sources: T-Mobile

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: TheKrell
I went for the two Magenta Friday free additional lines. Apparently this waives the $10/line fee in perpetuity. I'm bringing my sister on board our family plan which will save her $35/mo. I'm also bringing my daughter on board. She's currently paying $70/mo, so her savings (after she pays me $15/mo for 6GB) will be $55.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)