TNAP 4.2 test images available soon

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
El Bandido is building TEST - TNAP 4.2 images, to be available soon over at Legitfta.

REPEAT, these are TEST IMAGES! Load at your own risk!

Here's the thread at Legit to read about, and/or report issues: TNAP-4.2-Test Images for Edision MIO/MIO+
TNAP 4.2 is more or less an updated version of TNAP 4.1. Some of the updates or changes are:
* Blindscan Plugin Updated to accept more lnb types
* WebIf updated
* Signal Finder updated
* Positioner Setup updated
* Satellites.xml updated
Some other plugins or items are to be added.

Last edited:
Reactions: k.r.
Man I sure would like to try one of the Edison's. I love to learn new stuff and they sound cool. But being PC based here, I don't know if there is a benefit.

I run a Ryzen 9 forget the number and 32 gigs of memory with two m.2 drives at 1 TB a piece and a 2060 8 gig video card, doubt any receiver will beat that, but still would love to play with one.

Well I run PCs and STBs side by side and the hardware processing in the STB is always faster than a PC. The picture on the PC is always behind the Edision. You should get one and check it out. ;) I like Webif better than DVBDream on my PC for casual watching for sure.

Man I sure would like to try one of the Edison's. I love to learn new stuff and they sound cool. But being PC based here, I don't know if there is a benefit.
The STB doesn't have a fan and it has a smaller footprint......

You should of had luck, install the drivers for the card and plug it in. Download EBSPro and scan. you claim to be knowledgeable in kodi, so open the stream and watch it.