TNT-HD going down for Bills/Broncos Game

Status
Please reply by conversation.

colebert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 18, 2005
I am thumbing through the NFL:ST channels and every HD channel has the Sunday Ticket HD graphic and the XM radio music playing in the background EXCEPT #719, which --SURPRISE!-- has TNT-HD playing, lol.

Could it be TNT-HD is back on the chopping block this season, even though I saw where D* had said it wasn't going to be?

That better not happen! I was pumped about seeing that Schwarzenegger classic "The 6th Day" in stunning HD.:D

I just thought the game was on the 119 sat - which I don't get lol - will have to check back to see if thats true

The guide says TNT-HD is returning at 5:30 I think. Im sure its down again.

there is a similar thread in the directv hd forum.

people, this has been a known fact for three weeks now. it was published on the home page and the thread is still stickied. robert mercer, director of public relations for directv, gave me a statement about this.

i'm sorry if all of you didn't read this but you did have plenty of warning!

people, this has been a known fact for three weeks now. it was published on the home page and the thread is still stickied. robert mercer, director of public relations for directv, gave me a statement about this.

Did he say anything about the mlb game mix channel going offline too?

yes, there is. but i posted this one first. i checked and there wasn't one at the time i posted.

What sucks is the bumped MLB Extra Innings games that were in HD. They should NOT have bumped thoe, thats a subscription package just like NFL is. The HD games should not have been bumped.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)