TNT HD Picture Problems (Game 6 Western NBA)

soledade

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Mar 2, 2004
San Diego
I was wondering if anyone else is seeing picture problems with the playoffs tonight (5/31/2004)?

I have 96 signal quality right now and the following is going on:

(1) Occasionally once a quarter the screen goes black.
(2) Everytime the camera does a fast pan there is subtle macro blocking.
(3) Occasionally a blob of green appears in the bottom quarter or half of the screen.
(4) Sometimes a "strip or line" of the display maybe 1 inch tall and up to 12 inches long, pixelates severly and does not keep up with the rest of the picture.

Anyone else got this?

Not great on BHN either

Several glitches on the video on Bright House cable hd as well although maybe not exactly what you listed.

Should be watching VOOM now, but install delayed... :no

Thanks for confirming this!

I wonder since similar problems were observed on cable, if the source was at TNT.

Thanks guys for putting me at ease.

Carlos

all kind of weird audio problems, then the strip in the middle of the screen, and the occasional stutters.

Since the lakers won id say the NBA needs a salary cap. This just isnt a sport anymore, its who has the most money to buy the best team. And how many of us would be waiting behind bars for our court appearances on rape charges?

I think those problems are mostly on TNT's end. Hell they usually start without sound. They have a longgggggg learning curve. SOmeone has to explain that what they are doing to their movies is not HD first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)