TNT-HD: Purgatory 4pm EST in HD

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
purgatory_hdr1.gif

Summary: A tale of good vs. evil played out on the edge of the world comes to TNT in the TNT Original PURGATORY, the ultimate Western with a moral. PURGATORY follows an outlaw band of desperadoes who descend upon a defenseless Western outpost and come to question their path when they discover that the town's ghostly inhabitants are not who they appear to be. PURGATORY stars film veterens Sam Shepard, Eric Roberts and Randy Quaid, along with Peter Stormare, Brad Rowe and Donnie Wahlberg.

The PQ on this wasn't all that great. Not supprising sense it was TNT but still.... :mad:
Then to make matters worse it kept cutting to a black screen throughout the movie. Sound was great all the way through even during the black screens. Fargen TNT is the only channel I ever have this happen on.....call me confused..

Vreesar said:
The PQ on this wasn't all that great. Not supprising sense it was TNT but still.... :mad:
Then to make matters worse it kept cutting to a black screen throughout the movie. Sound was great all the way through even during the black screens. Fargen TNT is the only channel I ever have this happen on.....call me confused..

Agree... Not spectacular but much better than upconvertion stuff they have on. I got two black screens but did not get more.

I watch allot of TNT-HD since I really like Law & Order. While not "Top Shelf", TNT-HD is the next evolutionary step from SD. I can see most big cable channels using TNT's blueprint. I agree, not spectacular but not horrible either.

-Chris

pretty decent movie. like an episode of the twilight zone. mediocre pq. picture broke up right at the crucial part near the end. argggggghhhhhh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)