Tnt-hd

Ominous1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Well, I'm not blind...but I feel like it watching TNT-HD. Watching Ghost Busters last night and there was the naration for blind people....is everyone getting this? How do I disable it?!?!

/soft female voice [man pounds head into desk]

Save me!

its not CC, but the naration that describes whats going on for blind people. Its CC for blind people more or less.

Videofx said:
CC is for the deaf not the blind

Bill

We all understand that - the comment was that this narration is like CC - in that it is for a sensory challenged group - but for blind individuals instead of deaf individuals.

It comes and goes on it's own...

It did the same thing Friday night during Law & Order. I'm sure they will get it corrected eventually. Sean, is there anyway we can pass this along to Voom/TNT?

Ominous1 said:
Well, I'm not blind...but I feel like it watching TNT-HD. Watching Ghost Busters last night and there was the naration for blind people....is everyone getting this? How do I disable it?!?!

/soft female voice [man pounds head into desk]

Save me!

Yep! I was about to post this complaint until I found this thread.

With so many of us noticing it, it had to be a bad setting on the transmitting end. Boy, I sure pushed a lot of buttons trying to figure out if I could disable it though! :eek:

I called them about it a little while ago while the Ghostbusters was on and I was told they know about it and are working on it , another thing I notice was the sound is lower on TNT HD but its fine on TNT so I tried something on my set , dont know if anyone else is having this sound peoblem but I went in and turned my level sound to off and then the sound was great it seemed louder maybe its just me,

slater said:
When did Voom add TNT-HD? I just found it to today on my PG. Thanks!
On Friday. Check the Programming sub-forum.

Just got it Friday.

That's probably why it's still a little buggy.
I'm just pleased it there. Now we need USA network, preferably in HD.

LOBO2999 said:
I called them about it a little while ago while the Ghostbusters was on and I was told they know about it and are working on it , another thing I notice was the sound is lower on TNT HD but its fine on TNT so I tried something on my set , dont know if anyone else is having this sound peoblem but I went in and turned my level sound to off and then the sound was great it seemed louder maybe its just me,

Narration would be hilarious if it was available on the Playboy channel - or MOOV! If you think about it, we've had narration for years on sports channels...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)