To Be Announced

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

OceanStateWitch

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
Rhode Island (OceanState)
Hi,
Havent posted here in awhile...
Hoping someone knows whats going on..
A majority of the channels on the guide say To Be Announced.
I get those channels and they do come in...would like to know whats coming on tho :-/
Thanx for any help!

You should have about 10 days of guide within 24 hours after a reboot. If your satellite config gets 119 that's where the guide comes from, what is your signal on 119, perhaps the dish shifted slightly. If your config doesn't have 119 the guide comes from 101.

happened to me a month ago, a red button reboot fixed it. took a day to repopulate the guide

Jason Crandall said:
You should have about 10 days of guide within 24 hours after a reboot. If your satellite config gets 119 that's where the guide comes from, what is your signal on 119, perhaps the dish shifted slightly. If your config doesn't have 119 the guide comes from 101.

I think its 101. I didnt even think of a reboot. Duh. Im gonna try this! Ive been so busy with the kids..havent been on here much...and I dont watch TV much...its the hubby & the kids. He asked me. Like Im supposed to know!?
Ty so much everyone :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts