To Dish TSR Staff

the funny thing about this is only this morning i was readin a few DN post and was wondering why this guy kept sayin "im xyz from dish. . ."

anyway, just a thought, if these guys wanna let ppl know they are workin with dish maybe they can just place that in there signiture so they stop sayin it. . .

I know they are probably under strict instructions on what to say and how to act just hoping one of them can think out side the box and understand this is not a phone call or cyber chat.

I know they are probably under strict instructions on what to say and how to act just hoping one of them can think out side the box and understand this is not a phone call or cyber chat.

Whoever is giving such instructions is undermining the whole effort.

Whoever is giving such instructions is undermining the whole effort.

I agree, that is why I hope they read my post in the warzone. I really do feel that if they understand we are a community and treat and talk to us friends, coworkers, and enthusiasts then yes I think they will do quite well. I have this vision in my head on how all this would work out as I put it is a paper I wrote in real "English" to DTV about implementing this but it was so important that they the "agents" could build person bond with the community.

I agree, that is why I hope they read my post in the warzone. I really do feel that if they understand we are a community and treat and talk to us friends, coworkers, and enthusiasts then yes I think they will do quite well. I have this vision in my head on how all this would work out as I put it is a paper I wrote in real "English" to DTV about implementing this but it was so important that they the "agents" could build person bond with the community.
The only problem I see is the age old problem...that most of these folks are more "trained" than experienced. I've already caught one of them giving erroneous info, from which he finally back-peddled. That problem is one I don't honestly think will change. Therefore, I am having a hard time welcoming them with open arms.

The only problem I see is the age old problem...that most of these folks are more "trained" than experienced. I've already caught one of them giving erroneous info, from which he finally back-peddled. That problem is one I don't honestly think will change. Therefore, I am having a hard time welcoming them with open arms.
Maybe even they can learn something from us........ Just because they work for Dish doesn't make them the enemy.

They should let us know if they even have dish receivers and watch dish programs.

Also how do their family feel when dish drops program because of a contract dispute IE Disney HD?

They should let us know if they even have dish receivers and watch dish programs.

Also how do their family feel when dish drops program because of a contract dispute IE Disney HD?

Give it a rest Tom, keep on point..... We all know you hate Dish....

do you want a copy of their W2's and home address's as well?!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now in there defense, they honestly cant be as opinionated as me. I do everything I do with very little to no corporate backing. I am under the assumption that these agents are getting paid. While I like them to loosen up but honestly they can only do that to a degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)