To do list....missing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cobalt135

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
Is there any reason why when you go to the Manage Recordings menu that it lists how many items are in the To do List (39) but when you click OK to view it it says "None"? Never had this happen before.

On a side note, you can view previously recorded shows.

EDIT: Also noticed the History items are not showing except for software downloads.

Last edited:
I suspect that the index has gotten corrupt. Do a reboot/restart.

Since 0X2d7 my DVR simply loses specific 'series recordings' no matter how many times I add the series back. I've reset, removed all series recording & selected them again & no matter what I try certain programs wont auto record. If you select info on an upcoming scheduled program, it shows the priority & that the program is scheduled to record (in dark blue) but there is no orange 'RR' in the guide box. Since this upgrade hit me while I was watching this program I suspect the two are related but I have no idea how I'm going to fix it. I'm not looking forward to losing all my recorded stuff if a complete reset & format is needed.

Yes a reboot fixed it, forgot to follow up here. I should have tried that in the first place anyway.

There was a software download early this morning so I am guessing that is what caused it to get flaky.

Sorry jtwex, there are no series recordings set on the DVR so I cannot say if the issues with that is related to what I was having earlier.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)