To my fellow NY Met fans....

Cobra611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Beacon, NY
Saw this on TVPredictions...

New York Mets: All Games In HD
The National League pennant contender announces its 2008 TV schedule.
By
Swanni
Washington, D.C. (March 7, 2008) -- SportsNet New York says it will produce all New York Mets games this season in High-Definition.

The regional sports channel will air 120 of the Mets' regular season games in HD while the remainder will air on the local CW channel, Fox and ESPN.

SNY's HD regular season coverage will begin on March 31 at 4 p.m. ET with the Mets' season opener against the Florida Marlins. Gary Cohen and former Met players Keith Hernandez and Ron Darling will handle the broadcasting duties.

The channel says Cablevision will be the broadcast's "HD sponsor."

The Mets, bolstered by the addition of lefthanded pitcher Johan Santana, are picked by many to win the National League pennant this year.

Good to hear definite confirmation regarding this, as there were only rumors that all Mets games would be in HD.

From what I remember, the handfull of games at Shea last year on WPIX were macroblocking nightmares. Don't know if that was a CV or WPIX problem of not enough bandwidth, hopefully this can be resolved this year. That's my only complaint regarding this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts