"To Record This Episode, Press (R) on Your Remote"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JD Hogg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 20, 2012
SoCal
Is there a way to get rid of this ANNOYING pop-up message?????

Happens on almost every channel I go to. I have "Recording Tips" turned OFF but I'm still seeing this message.

HR34 Receiver. Thx

I don't recall seeing that pop-up message more than a few times and I don't remember what I did to cause it or what channel I tuned to. However I don't watch or tune to live TV very often. I'm sorry, I'm not going to be very much help, so maybe someone else can chime in to answer you question.

It's an HR34 bug (happens even with recording tips turned off). I think it is fixed in the latest release.

Don't know if this would help, but have you tried rebooting from the Menu's ? Can't hurt to try.

Menu/Settings/Reset/ReStart Recvr/dash

Don't know if this would help, but have you tried rebooting from the Menu's ? Can't hurt to try.

Menu/Settings/Reset/ReStart Recvr/dash

Yeah I've done it all, thanks. I was hoping that I missed something in the settings menu but this does appear to be a bug in the HR34 firmware. I really wish that D* would hurry up already and fix the MANY bugs/glitches with the HR34 firmware.

By the time the HR34 is working like it's supposed to - D* will probably come out with a newer receiver. SMH.

Yeah I've done it all, thanks. I was hoping that I missed something in the settings menu but this does appear to be a bug in the HR34 firmware. I really wish that D* would hurry up already and fix the MANY bugs/glitches with the HR34 firmware.

By the time the HR34 is working like it's supposed to - D* will probably come out with a newer receiver. SMH.
This DOES happen ...

Of course D* isn't the only one that does these type of things ...

JD
Does it still do that to you?
I havent had that popup show up now in a week (of course it was unplugged for 4 days so maybe it cleared out the "things the HR34 thinks I watch alot" ;)

Yes I'm still getting that stupid pop-up.

I hope it's a bug in the HR34 software and not a hardware-related issue. Getting a little worried.

I get the same Message, But mine mostly seem to appear on my locals only.

I've seen confirmation that it is a software issue. The next national release should have a fix for it.

So don't worry too much, its only on for a few seconds anyway.

I'm sure something. Cause this national realease is why he is seeing these recording tips not shutting off. It never did this 2 releases ago. When they fixed the VOD dropouts. This was the next surprise!.

So it's been about 5 months and this has not been fixed? I was hoping to find the fix for this annoying and stupid bug. :( Recording tips is turned off btw.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts