To wii or not to wii

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
I alright I was able to get a wii this moring 1st in line at my local bb. Got there at 930 and they opened at 11. Any how, im debating on if I want to open it or put it up on ebay. I had a best buy gift cards so out the door it was $210 out of pocket, on ebay I see them going for over 350. All the other system I have had i was over within the first month, but with the way wii is played it might be able to hold me captive longer.

Is there anyone you'd like to play video games with? That might play a role in your decision. The Wii is definitely a great "party" system. Lots of fun with friends, family, etc... There are some really good games now, such as Zelda TP, and some good ones to look forward to. Throw in virtual console for some gaming nostalgia, and I think the Wii is definitely worth more plugged into your TV than the extra $100 or so on Ebay

The Wii suprised me. Family still playing it. Plus your dreaming if you think you can get 350.00 for it on Craigslist any longer. I can walk in and get won from 4 local stores today without a line. I saw bundle at Walmart and Costco. They are no longer a great resell item. But its up to you.

Plus your dreaming if you think you can get 350.00 for it on Craigslist any longer. I can walk in and get won from 4 local stores today without a line. I saw bundle at Walmart and Costco. They are no longer a great resell item. But its up to you.

I think your wrong about that check ebay they are still going for over 300 here is one that just ended for $450. http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-Vi...2QQihZ016QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Even though alot of stores got them in, they are all sold out around here anyways. There appears still to be a great demand for it.

I did however open it, just had to play it, want to have my wife try it as well. I figured this might be a system we could play together. If she doesnt like it I may put it on ebay and see what I can get for it, and put that towards a ps3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts