Today is May 17th, Do You Know Where Your TNTHD Is?

vurbano said:
that makes sense. But If you ask me, the marquee pack should be in the basic voom price. Why even call it a marque package? Voom is an HD service. It would be a great selling point to say that "you get this without having to pay extra and never will". Who would want voom at all without espnhd, discoveryhd etc? Just leave the movie packs as extras.

very good point. it would be stupid if a company who is all bout HD charges extra for real HD channels. i mean if it wasnt for the marque package..we would have some SD channels and Voom's exclusives.

TWC just added TNT-HD today in my area. they are rolling it out accross all of their systems slowly, not giving much notice of really telling anyone.

babyj said:
very good point. it would be stupid if a company who is all bout HD charges extra for real HD channels. i mean if it wasnt for the marque package..we would have some SD channels and Voom's exclusives.
Exactly, and the day Voom forgets that is the day Id cancel. (after analyzing all the prices) Because at that point they would be no different in philosophy than any other service. The idea of it being a "PaK" scares me a bit. Like there putting it out there and saying hey we might charge extra for this sometime.

Like there putting it out there and saying hey we might charge extra for this sometime.
Hopefully they will Grandfather existing subs into the package or they will have a rebellion on their hands.

DarrellP said:
Hopefully they will Grandfather existing subs into the package or they will have a rebellion on their hands.
The point is that voom is an HD service. A basic HD service should include these channels. Forget the voom exclusives. Those do not have enough compelling content to survive on its own. A basic HD provider should include discoveryhd espnhd tnthd etc. If it doesnt how then is it any different than d*?

well theres no sign of TNT HD on voom. and only way i am going to watch some basketball in HD would be on ESPN for the eastern conf. and finals on ABC in HD.

well so screw voom and its gayness. i am cancelling in June. and they can do watever the crap they want.

babyj said:
well so screw voom and its gayness. i am cancelling in June. and they can do watever the crap they want.
:clap :party :music :up :wave :shh Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :)

well theres no sign of TNT HD on voom. and only way i am going to watch some basketball in HD would be on ESPN for the eastern conf. and finals on ABC in HD.

looks like voom is not gay afterall.are you sticking with voom babyj?

na my decision wasnt affected by TNT HD cause i was going either way after the finals. i dont have any plus packs. and i only surf the voom's channels. so its not really worth paying 50 bucks right now. maybe in the future after they add some good channels. that wont be till next. by next year's playoffs i should be back.

They are gay if they don't carry TNTHD? Some might say that you are watching 10 hardly dressed men run around chasing a ball (NBA), then you must be gay! LOL

Really- this is great Voom news for us that love Voom and bad news for the bashers who have less and less to bash each day.

Go watch Queer Eye on HD if you want to see gayness. Hey, Voom has that channel too! Good news for your gayness.

Geez! Can't you find a better word to hate Voom with besides "gayness"? Voom needs all types of consumers, each those getting married in Mass.

I only sub to the basic package for 52 bucks and I think its well worth it. Monstershd , ESPNHD, DiscHD....and the 10 CIN ch's ...plus all the SD stuff...it really isnt that bad. Its a good value.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts