Told I can't get Dish/UPDATE

jeepers94

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
I just wanted to update you on my install.The Dish installer was here on the 31st of oct.,and said he would only install my dish in the corner of my property.This is a corner lot,and he wanted the dish within reach of the 2 intersecting streets. Well I called the local guys and they said he is crazy,there are several better locations.I tried to have them install my dish,but Dish would not let me transfer my install to them.I had $180 credits,I would lose if I had to start a new account.So I told the Dish csr I would give them 1 more chance then I was going to Direct.
The installer showed up today,I showed him my 12x12 storage building(also 12' tall),told him that is where I would like it.He mounted in on top with no arguement.My readings are about 90 on 110,119 and about 65 on 129.There is a walnut tree in the path.It will be cut down in the next couple of weeks,for other reasons.
My 722 works great,my 222 worked for about 10 minutes.It is getting replaced tomorrow.So after about 3 months of problems,I am up and running,at least 1/2 way! :D

Great to hear. Now sit back and enjoy!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts