Tom Thibodeau named head coach of Chicago Bulls

SandraC

On Vacation
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
The whole 'Phil Jackson to the Bulls' speculation always seemed pretty far fetched. Interesting choice with the pending free agency coming up.

Sandra

Well then the 'Phil Jackson to the Bulls' scenario people were laying out here now seems even more bizarre.

Sandra

Oh stop trying to start trouble! And btw, just about everyone in the NBA can be separated by 6 degrees! :rolleyes:

LOL!!

you know...considering that NOW Lebron is holding the WHOLE franchise hostage because he wants HIS coach and HIS GM.....I, AS A FAN, don't want him in Miami!!

I will take Amare and a tier 2 free agent in Boozer......:up

EDIT:...not that he was going to come to Miami, but lately....he seems ALOT more selfish that the average superstar

If Tom Thibodeau were the key to all this, you would think Cleveland would have at least interviewed him...

Sandra

If Tom Thibodeau were the key to all this, you would think Cleveland would have at least interviewed him...

Sandra

Not just Cleveland. From the article...

Thibodeau couldn’t get offers from the Sacramento Kings, Detroit Pistons, Philadelphia Sixers and Minnesota Timberwolves. The Celtics see him as a career assistant and wouldn’t even consider him as a candidate to replace Doc Rivers.

Some league executives don’t even believe Bulls general manager Gar Forman was sold on Thibodeau, but it doesn’t matter. Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf was.

NBA stands at LeBron's beck and call - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

I don't think it was bizarre, but more it has become more of you can never say never.

um. ok :confused:

Not sure how the leap was made from 'Never say never' to the kind of speculation we saw here about Phil Jackson to the Bulls, but listen, whatever works for ya...

Sandra

um. ok :confused:

Not sure how the leap was made from 'Never say never' to the kind of speculation we saw here about Phil Jackson to the Bulls, but listen, whatever works for ya...

Sandra

The speculation was a POSSIBLE scenario....it's not like people were banking one months pay that it WAS gonna happen. I thought there was possibility that it could happen seeing that Lebron was hand picking his coaches.

LOL!!

you know...considering that NOW Lebron is holding the WHOLE franchise hostage because he wants HIS coach and HIS GM.....I, AS A FAN, don't want him in Miami!!

I will take Amare and a tier 2 free agent in Boozer......:up

EDIT:...not that he was going to come to Miami, but lately....he seems ALOT more selfish that the average superstar

Difference being, he ISN"T the avg superstar.

And if serious talks happened and you found your team looking at having Wade and James, you would be THRILLED !!!!

Isn't he though?? Do MVP awards mean more than NBA titles??

Ok, you got Kobe and LeBron or LeBron and Kobe either way ....
Who is the Superstar that is BIGGER than those two ?

You mean that LeBron is NOT a Superstar ?

LeBron leaves Cleveland and the Cav's basketball goes back under a rock and is not heard from for another 15 years.

For that matter, if Kobe left LA the same would happen, except LA would go out and buy a few top players to stay relavent.

Ok, you got Kobe and LeBron or LeBron and Kobe either way ....
Who is the Superstar that is BIGGER than those two ?

You mean that LeBron is NOT a Superstar ?

LeBron leaves Cleveland and the Cav's basketball goes back under a rock and is not heard from for another 15 years.

For that matter, if Kobe left LA the same would happen, except LA would go out and buy a few top players to stay relavent.
You said he isn't an average superstar and I say until he wins a title, he is....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)