Tomorrow I add one more dish! 7 dishes, 8 feeds.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
Not sure if this will be a Ku or a small 6 foot C band....but, either way...for now, the last of the "farm" for awhile. (far right side. )Will be fun to see what I'm inspired to aim-at tomorrow for the final port of the 8-way switch. This truly has become a "fever." He who has the most dishes......hmm....maybe I do need that "SIMULSAT" ....the yard would look cleaner!
P7300694.JPG P7300695.JPG

Who painted the birds on that little 18" dish?

Who painted the birds on that little 18" dish?

That dish was given to me at a garage sale. Lady said it's common for dish owners to have their reflectors painted "in Mexico" when traveling there...
I don't know if this is true, but it's kind of neat. I'm not a bird fan, but the portable "dish" was a freebie. Now if I can just find my adapters so I can put the linear
LNB on it! Got 'em, just can't find 'em! Was going to use that dish for strong feeds on the #8 position of the diseqc for the occasional signals not needed constantly, but I think the 7th pole will do just fine for that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)