Top 20 List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
Wow!

That list was cool and I can't help but respond.

1. Last time when Americans died for freedom was the WWII. Ever since usually they served imperial expansion, it's well known everywhere.

I disagree! We fought to enslave the world by destroying the old order which consisted of old royal families and monarchs that controlled many countries in Europe that we didn’t get rid of during the “War to end all wars” (WW1) and replaced them with democracies. The USA wrote the UN Charter and NATO and created and pushed a global US hegemony and a new world order.
Hitler may have had death camps but we nuked Japan and their two cities that had no military significance at all but to study an unharmed or unbombed populace like lab rats and thus started another war: the Cold War.

2. Soldiers are dying at this very moment to ensure a cheap source for the big energy companies, therefore ensuring your SUV's cheap gas, therefore ensuring you won't vote out or rise against the current corporate-driven system.

Wrong! They are there for energy but to rape you of your money not to give you cheap gas. The first Iraq war was to keep Iraq's oil off the market thus sticking it to us by keeping the price high.

3. I don't remember any Eu country where blacks were segregated in the 1960s.

They were better off in the USA when they were. They were families and had communities back then. Now they are slaves to the state.

4. and he (Bush) took us to Iraq, to make sure his oil friends will enjoy another 50 years of wealth without problems

Not to mention his buddies in the military industry complex. Iraq is a base or launching platform to invade all people of Islam and oil.
The less oil on the market the more the players make by stomping out the cheaper competition.

5. what else should I expect in a society where majority of the kids think being stupid, unintelligent is cool and being smart is freaky and must be ridiculed…

Sad but very true! Being dumb and stupid makes you very easily acceptable to manipulation and control because if you don’t know your history and your heritage then they can easily mold you into what they want you to be which are slaves. Who controls education and who wants to enslave you with martial law and Patriot Acts carried out by Homeland Security? The government.

6. our legal system is completely crooked, I don't even believe there's a single person who doesn't know this.

Correct!

7. It's a very young country with a lot to learn and first and foremost the power of education and knowledge - because I've never been to any other country where the smart gets ridiculed and the stupid is cool.

Not true (young country)! Our Constitution has lasted longer than any other country’s I believe. We got it right from the beginning. This country had the best and smartest students in the world but the government took over education and dumbed us down by design.

8. We have the world's unhealthiest food marjet (sic), with the exception of the great organic stuff but they cost an arm and a leg.

True! Not to mention aspartame and fluoride that they force feed us! MSG, fast food, and all the crap! I don't drink tap water.

9. I live here (The US) and our press is everything but free.

It cost a lot of money and you won't have a job very long in you offend your underwriters (bankers and multi-national corporations) (advertisers) who happen to own the politicians as well.

10. Since the ruler class here makes sure that no other party can emerge, one servant group will be always in the pocket of the government.

Correct! Both Bush and Kerry are Skull and Bones (The Order of Death) so no matter who won the satanist had their guy in. The Republicans and Democrats are both controlled and paid for by the same groups, organizations and companies. The false left/right political paradigm where the sheep (most of you) think you have power when in fact you’re falling for WWF wresting where the master or owner controls and employs both the faces and the heal. McMahon controls both Hulk Hogan and The Giant. No mater who you vote for both parties are bought and paid for.

11. The biggest problem is this system is set for one purpose: to keep these two parties in power and nobody else.

Correct! A monopoly of power which won't ever be broken until Christ comes and breaks it. You won’t be able to ever change it even if you wanted to with the new CIA controlled electronic voting machines. In the past you could still vote out the really bad eggs but no longer.

12. I'm pretty sure Kissinger will be tried and convinced for crimes against humanity, as a war criminal.

Not in this lifetime, buddy! Who will try him? He is a major player and he was quoted as saying that they will be happy with $150 dollar a barrel oil at this past Bilderberg meeting. This guy skims many contracts that are made with China. If you want to deal with China this is the guy you bribe. Kissinger is a NWO sweetheart and that statement was absurd or more accurately stupid.

13. He (Bush) already raped our society, his arrogant, clueless, retarded, sick messianistic (sic) idiotism caused a lot of harm for us and I'm sure another 5-10 years will pass until we can restore the faith of the world.

And this differs from Clinton in what regard...? Bush is not dumb nor stupid although it's his act to deceive many.

14. America, in the last 4-5 years, itself created the cause for hatred .

Since the mid-50's. Where have you been?

15. Bush doesn't give a flying f**k about the country needs (sic).

???

16. They (troops in Iraq) are fighting for the *oil companies'* stable income for the next decade.

Among other things like creating a base to attack other Islam countries. We need an enemy for the military-industry complex since the Cold War is over. They need to get rid of the current stock of bombs and replenish them with newer models.

17. There were *MANY* sign of what's going on (before 9/11), field offices were in panic mode already in August because they *knew* something will happen as early as September - and the administration didn't do sh*t.

The administration planned and orchestrated it. What the hell do you think that the new president and the media were doing for the longest vacation by a president ever (6 weeks) in August of 2001? My sources stated in July 2001 that this government was going to attack lower Manhattan and blame it one their CIA asset and Bush family business partner Osama Bin Laden. So what do you think my first thoughts were when the planes crashed into the WTC? Government takeover and I was here on the net on 9/12/01 pointing it out on dbstalk and other places.

Who had the motive and the most to gain? The government led by satanist to enslave us with Homeland Security, Patriot Acts, and big business like big Oil and the military industry complex by huge profits. What did the alleged terrorists have to gain? Cruise missiles launched at 400 miles away or jet bombers attacking their people? Wake up or Waco! Follow the money, stupid!

18. 5 people would be too much already. (after claiming falsely that 50-100,000 people were on rooftops after Katrina).

Weather War!

19. so if this freak course (Bush Administration) will become the constant way of life here, I won't stay too long after 2008 - I won't raise my children in constant fear.

Buy an Island! Get out of this country NOW if you have the chance. This is the NEOCON 4th Reich! Get out now if you can!!!

20. This whole jury-based stuff (trial by jury in the US) doesn't make sense.

This was fun!

Wow "Skull and Bones" control the the world and Bush planned 9/11. Must be another one of those "major minds" to believe conspiracy nonsense like that.

Roger said:
Wow!

3. I don't remember any Eu country where blacks were segregated in the 1960s.

They were better off in the USA when they were. They were families and had communities back then. Now they are slaves to the state.

!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

They were??? I'm sure they'll be glad to know that. Here i thought segregation was a bad thing. Silly me.

It must be tough for you guys to be so perfect. Must be a true burden to bear. What's even funnier that you spend so much time and energy on this.

The calling out and the constant name calling really shows your maturity and respect for your fellow forum members.

Your actions are to be commended!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)