Topeka KTMJ (Fox)

drwatson618

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Has there been any kind of update on when this channel will be in HD? They are broadcasting in HD and have been since September 2011. They had their contract renegotiation with Dish in January 2012. I've contacted them and they've told me " Dish has the signal, they just need to put it on." I contacted Dish and they told me "Great news, the channel will be added soon."[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Someone in the AVS Forums posted that KTMJ 43 is now available in HD on Dish. Is this true? I haven't made it home to check, but I'm not seeing anything to verify this. "The List" still shows that it's not available.

Channel's up! Anyway to force a guide update? It's showing no info. Hoping to get it integrated into PTAT tonight.

dustinw82 said:
Channel's up! Anyway to force a guide update? It's showing no info. Hoping to get it integrated into PTAT tonight.

I press the Guide button and the SKIP FWD button to get guide info when it shows no info available. Hope that helps. I do this on the
222k and the 211k.

That was the first thing I tried. It didn't work. Neither did a check switch or a reset. The upstairs Hopper is updated, but not the downstairs.

That was the first thing I tried. It didn't work. Neither did a check switch or a reset. The upstairs Hopper is updated, but not the downstairs.

A check switch test should force the receiver to download new EPG info.

When you did it, did it show that the guide info was downloading, but didn't update that channel?

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
A check switch test should force the receiver to download new EPG info.

When you did it, did it show that the guide info was downloading, but didn't update that channel?

No. It didn't download at all. It's still recording in the PTAT though. It's only showing the current program and the one right after.

No. It didn't download at all. It's still recording in the PTAT though. It's only showing the current program and the one right after.

It will probably update properly overnight. Not sure if you want to do it right now (would stop PTAT), but I would try another check switch to see if the EPD will download

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)