Torchwood - Children of Earth Miniseries

Where's a good place to download the Torchwood: Children of Earth series, and the little "hub insiders" they showed with it?
Depends where you're at.
If you're in the U.S., BBCA is showing several repeats in the next few weeks. I don't think they allow downloading.
To do that would require less than legal means, and we can't refer you to those sites here.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Children of Earch is out on DVD and Bluray already.
Got it from Netflix earlier this week in HD BluRay goodness!!!
(don't have BBCA and thought I was SOL, till I saw a little blurb in some random magazine).

You people who are talking about downloading it etc are aware of this, right?
You can pick it up at BestBuy on BR for $25.

Finally got to watching this whole series. Wow, talk about being interested in how they start up the next series now that it was confirmed to have at least 1 more run.

Finally got to watching this whole series. Wow, talk about being interested in how they start up the next series now that it was confirmed to have at least 1 more run.

Sweet! I was a little concerned this was the end of Torchwood the way it ended.

Small spoiler:

I did hear something to the effect however that they did not want to replace characters for the sake of replacing them, so I was not sure if they were going to keep on going with Torchwood. It would have been a good end to the series I feel if they wanted to.

I too found the last episode very dark ... but I completely enjoyed the whole series.

I love how Torchwood and even Doctor Who can give you an alien, and not really show the alien, just bits and pieces here and there, and completely have you convinced the alien is one bad dude.

I think I read somewhere the next Dr Who special "Water on Mars" is in Nov, then the next after that is the Xmas special? Are there any more before the 2010 season starts?

-Mike

Tennants finale is New Years Eve after the Xmas special. The Xmas Special is part 1 of his exit.

I haven't seen anything officially confirming a 4th season for Torchwood yet. Matt Smith as the new Doctor will begin in the Spring. They are filming his episodes now.

I haven't seen anything officially confirming a 4th season for Torchwood yet. Matt Smith as the new Doctor will begin in the Spring. They are filming his episodes now.

RTD announced at ComicCon there will be S4.

RTD announced at ComicCon there will be S4.

I wonder what they're going to do. A whole new crew for Torchwood? I don't know if fans will like that. I'm still a bit bitter about all the deaths.... and have a personal bone to pick with RTD, but that's neither here nor there.

Jack has basically went on a sabbatical ... for all intents and purposes, they could have him return hundreds of years, or even centuries, later and start the story over ...

Building a set for 100's of years in the future may be challenging however, so it would make more sense to keep the story in the present ...

They can really go anywhere with this ...

I know this thread is a bit old, and I'm sure everyone here has already watched the entire series, so I have a few questions that I've not seen posted anywhere regarding this.

Ok, now we know the Hub went kablooey. So what I want to know is, why was there no mention of Jack's brother or the other guy they had to wake up every 100 years or so? They had to have been killed in the explosion. They were both still on site in hibernation weren't they?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I know this thread is a bit old, and I'm sure everyone here has already watched the entire series, so I have a few questions that I've not seen posted anywhere regarding this.

Ok, now we know the Hub went kablooey. So what I want to know is, why was there no mention of Jack's brother or the other guy they had to wake up every 100 years or so? They had to have been killed in the explosion. They were both still on site in hibernation weren't they?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
My guess is that they were killed in the explosion, and Torchwood (as an agency) for all intense purposes, finished.

I understand that they were most likely killed, but no mention of it whatsoever is what's bothering me. I guess you could chalk it up to the situation they were going through taking priority over everything else, but it still would have been nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts