Torque wrench

garys

SatelliteGuys Master
Your diagram shows adding a wing dish to a Superdish, both with DP lnb's, the 1000.4 has DPP lnb with built in switch. If 3 or less receivers are being used with the 1000.4, the DPP44 external switch is not needed.

Last edited:

excalibur

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
May 14, 2006
sorry again guys I dont much about technical terms but in fact I dont have what mancenta as describeb a dpp44 but rather to TheKrell that is a DP Plus with built in switches, 3 outputs and on input. So now being clear do I need only my receiver cable connected to one output and leave the others free, if of course the 3 satellite ,61.5, 72.7 and 77 have beeb aligned.

excalibur

May 14, 2006
Hi,

Is it really necessary to adjust the dish mast perfectly on level, otherwise it could be somehow difficult to find and aligned the satellites.

excalibur

May 14, 2006
Hi,
Finally my dish 1000.4 was installed but the only issue is that satellite 77 doesn't brodcats, in the system info from the menu of the TV satellite 77 has a red square with a white cross under it, i did a resetting ,I unplug the vip 211 about 20 minutes, but no can do, but I have all hd and sd channels as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)