Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I logged out for a moment, but was still able to access everything here.
Perhaps you need to clear your browser cache.
Try to log out and then to log in. See if that helps.

This is the message:

arty100, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Try what I suggested above.
See if you can access the page while logged out.
Then log in again.

OK.

I can access the link if I AM NOT logged in.

If I login, I get:

arty100, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

FYI

(I have reset my cache and logged in and off and on)

Ok, I think I found the problem. Try now!

Yah, some permissions were set incorrectly for that forum. I corrected that. Should be ok now.
If you notice any other strange things after today's update, please let me or Scott know.

The quick and dirty is that the machines are no longer HTPCs in CE boxes. All of that has been reduced to ASICs, so you should see faster startup times than before.

The A1 drops analog outputs, and doesn't have 1080p output.

The A2 has analog outputs and has 1080p output via HDMI. I don't know if it has 1080p24 or just 1080p60. If it has 1080p24, I'm all over it for my FPTV :)

Cheers,

The quick and dirty is that the machines are no longer HTPCs in CE boxes. All of that has been reduced to ASICs, so you should see faster startup times than before.

The A1 drops analog outputs, and doesn't have 1080p output.

The A2 has analog outputs and has 1080p output via HDMI. I don't know if it has 1080p24 or just 1080p60. If it has 1080p24, I'm all over it for my FPTV :)

Cheers,
Huh???

I think you mean the HD-A2 and the HD-XA2. The HD-A1 has analog outputs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts