FOR SALE Total Android Fire sale

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Hey all Have some Android/Google items we are cleaning out of the house....Let me know if you are interested in any of them and I will update this thread with availability or not IF interested I will send photos upon request, also dont be afraid to send me some offers, I am looking to get rid of this stuff

Phones:
  1. Pixel 7 pro Obsidian 128 gig...asking 540 shipped SOLD
  2. Pixel 7 Pro Lemongraass 128 gig asking 540 shipped...both phones in case since day one, micro scratches on obsidian screen but other then that are in great shape and are all paid off no holds clean and only 3 months worth of use SOLD
  3. Pixel 6a 2 of them, one white one black...asking 200 for them only 2 months worth of use, all paid off ready for activation. SOLD
Streamers:
  1. I have two chromecast with google tv, willing to sell in a bundle for 40 bucks or best offer-Pending
  2. Nvidia shield tube: Awesome streamer asking 95 shipped cant go wrong with this one
  3. Nvidia Shield pro newest one: Can run your plex server and is rated as one of the best streamers all the time...2 months use...asking 145
  4. TIvo Stream 4k: name a price if interested.-Pending

Speakers and Displays:
  1. 1 nest audio speaker chalk Asking 60 or best offer
  2. 2 Google Home Hub second gen displays... Asking 50 shipped each OR best offer,
  3. Various Google Speakers, I have up to 10 white chalk and other colors...if you want some make an offer, they are first and second gen ones.. would rather sell as a lot just because its easier for shipping and prices. 3 Pending
Edit: does anyone want the shields? I could do a little bit off if you buy both say 210 shipped?

NEW ITEMS:
GALAXY Buds live asking 50 shipped, used maybe 8-10 times
Galaxy watch 4 one silver strap and one pink strap (2 watches one was mine one was my wifes) 40 mm.....asking 160 shipped for both as I only have one charger. 4 months use, in great shape no scratches.

Last edited:
Reactions: WI Dark and KE4EST
Hey all Have some Android/Google items we are cleaning out of the house....Let me know if you are interested in any of them and I will update this thread with availability or not IF interested I will send photos upon request, also dont be afraid to send me some offers, I am looking to get rid of this stuff

Phones:
  1. Pixel 7 pro Obsidian 128 gig...asking 540 shipped
  2. Pixel 7 Pro Lemongraass 128 gig asking 540 shipped...both phones in case since day one, micro scratches on obsidian screen but other then that are in great shape and are all paid off no holds clean and only 3 months worth of use
  3. Pixel 6a 2 of them, one white one black...asking 200 for them only 2 months worth of use, all paid off ready for activation.
Streamers:
  1. I have two chromecast with google tv, willing to sell in a bundle for 40 bucks or best offer
  2. Nvidia shield tube: Awesome streamer asking 95 shipped cant go wrong with this one
  3. Nvidia Shield pro newest one: Can run your plex server and is rated as one of the best streamers all the time...2 months use...asking 145
  4. TIvo Stream 4k: name a price if interested.

Speakers and Displays:
  1. 1 nest audio speaker chalk Asking 60 or best offer
  2. 2 Google Home Hub second gen displays... Asking 50 shipped each OR best offer,
  3. Various Google Speakers, I have up to 10 white chalk and other colors...if you want some make an offer, they are first and second gen ones.. would rather sell as a lot just because its easier for shipping and prices.
Are the Chromecast with Google TV the 4K or the HD?

I might be interested in the Tivo Stream 4k. What shape is it in?

Are the Chromecast with Google TV the 4K or the HD?

I might be interested in the Tivo Stream 4k. What shape is it in?
Chromecasts are all 4k, and the tivo stream 4k is in great shape (I have three of them actually) power cables might be switched up with firestick or other items as I have thrown them all in drawers, but all work 100 percent!

We have iphones...we tried android and while I love them the kids fell into the whole imessage and cant message their friends...I also try to stay the same as a family so we got some iphones back....I am thinking of getting homepods but we will see.

Edit Just to update, I have the speakers, 2 nvidia shields and I am adding galaxy buds live asking 50 shipped for those...and 2 galaxy watch 4 40mm, one is pink and one is silver straps....would love to sell these in a pair for 160 shipped as I only have one charger! I will edit main post to show new items...also the speakers are all still there so know I want this all sold so dont be afaid to make an offer