Total Choice Select channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ajwoodman

Original poster
Apr 28, 2007
I have the Total Choice Select package, could anybody give me the channel lineup for this package? I cannot find it on their site.

I have the Total Choice Select package, could anybody give me the channel lineup for this package? I cannot find it on their site.

I have never heard of that package. Are you sure it isn't Total Choice Plus? That's one of the ones no longer available, but many of us still have.

I have never heard of that package. Are you sure it isn't Total Choice Plus? That's one of the ones no longer available, but many of us still have.

While were talking about packages and channels in them.
I do have the Total Choice +, like alot of us, what difference is there channel wise between that and the one they offer now, there isn't a list for the old ones up anymore.

As I recall there was not really to much of a difference if you had Total Choice Plus, but if you had Total Choice like I do you received some channels that were moved to the new Xtra package.

This should help you out...

Well I can't post links...

Log into your account, hover over "Packages" to get the drop down menu. The second option is "Channels (View & Print)".

The Print Channels button on the top right of the Flash window gives you a friendlier view.

Thats an old package... I had a copy of it from 2006 on my PC and have attached it below. The first column is sorted by name and the second column is the same channels sorted by channel #. Not sure how much has changed since 2006.

View attachment DirecTv Select Choice line up.pdf

Well some of the channels have disappeared but if offered today at $21.99 I bet they would have some subscribers.

Well some of the channels have disappeared but if offered today at $21.99 I bet they would have some subscribers.
That must have been the original price. In 2006 it was $29.99 + $5 for locals.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts