Tour De France

jokeworm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
Tulsa. Ok.
Been watching the Tour De France on Vs/Golf HD .. this past couple of days in the Alps, there has been some spectacular scenery .. shame its not in HD .. but at least the picture is nice and clear on the VS HD channel ...

If they ever start carrying HD cameras up those mountains .. it'll be some of the best HD scenery you could ever want to see ..

Coverage of the entire race so far has been excellent.

My wife has not been happy that i've been DVR'ing 4-5 hours worth of content each morning .... to watch later that day .. but if you have not yet caught any of this ... watch tonight's coverage at 8pm ...

I have no idea how those guys push themselves like that day after day - its brutal on the way up those mountains .. and its edge of your seat stuff on the way down ... but the whole way - its fantastic scenery.

:up

Good job VS/Golf

edit - was not sure if to put this in the Satellite HD forum or not - the race is not being shown in HD - but it is showing on a HD channel .. mods feel free to move if you like .. ;)

yea man, i woke up early every morning to watch... but imagine how bad the HD picture break-up would be from the motorbikes when they are surrounded by trees and stuff...

anyway, i can imagine an HD picture from the helicopter coming over a mountain and with a French/Italian/Spanish/wherever else the Tour takes us next year landscape in the background...

And hoping Ivan Basso come back with his old form (hopefully without any drugs in him this time:mad::mad::mad:)