Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I would like to get a tournament going. The way the tournament function works now though is I have to sign everyone who wants to participate up.

I'm thinking one of the mini golf games.

Who wants to play in the tournament? I can have up to 8 per tourney.

There's 3 so far, including me. :)

I need 5 more. I want to make this interesting :)

You don't have to play on a certain date. You just go to the arcade and click on tournaments and play when you can.

I will say however that the tourney can't go to the next round and so forth to the final round until everyone plays. So if someone forgets to play the tournament is hung.

Never been in tournament before, sounds fun :)
Count me in too.

I went ahead and created the tournament. The game is Beer Golf.

I added the 6 of us who posted on this thread and I added Scott and vinnyv07 to make it 8 of us total.

I want to start having tournaments in our arcade, really make our arcade shine. :)

looks that way. I did the same thing. Once you start the game it counts

Is there a way to have our tries reset. I guess it doesn't matter

I tried to see if there was a way to fix that since all you did was back out, but it won't let me change how many times you've played.

I can always recreate the tournament. What do yall think?

If I do this, this time PLEASE don't back out of the game in the middle of it. :)

I think the flaw with the tournament is that it counts the game before the score is reported. or maybe that's the whole point, otherwize you could just keep backing out if you did bad...

I think that's how it was programmed.

But, since yall didn't know I can always recreate it, just this one time. The only one who's played it all the way through so far in the tournament is me.

I recreated it, just this once. BFG and dfergie, don't back out in the middle of the game this time!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)