TP 16 dropouts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Wolfmanjohn

Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Greetings, all,

Did anyone notice intermittent dropouts on transponder 16 last night around 8:15 to 8:35 PM PST? The signal strength would drop to absolute zero for anywhere from about 2 to 10 seconds, then rebound to a solid 96/97. I did not detect this on any other transponder I checked. The skies were perfectly clear around here last night (Nixon weather).

At least the TP problem cleared up in time for me to watch Leno on the east coast feed before coming to work! :D :clap

Wolfmanjohn said:
Greetings, all,

Did anyone notice intermittent dropouts on transponder 16 last night around 8:15 to 8:35 PM PST? The signal strength would drop to absolute zero for anywhere from about 2 to 10 seconds, then rebound to a solid 96/97. I did not detect this on any other transponder I checked. The skies were perfectly clear around here last night (Nixon weather).

At least the TP problem cleared up in time for me to watch Leno on the east coast feed before coming to work! :D :clap

Yeah, I had the same problem as my house last night around 9:00 or 10:00. I forget which. I just some water got in my cable again. I need to do some rewiring.

~Alan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts