TP time

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ebo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 30, 2009
central missouri
The azbox has a selection of TP for setting the time. I selected this setting and nothing happened. How should this work? I checked back after 24 hours - zip.

Ebo

You can also set it by hand. :)

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Seems like the azbox needs a reboot every now and then.
I've found out that if the time is not set correctly, recording is problematic beyond the obvious. For instance, you set the clock a couple minutes off, a reserved recording will not finish - display looks like it has - and the box is sort of locked up.
It will respond to the remote, you just can't see what's going on on the tv. I have to reboot every time. I've telnet'ed in before rebooting and looked at the files in the recordfile area. It will have a bunch of .idx and a few other files which are orphaned after reboot.

Also, if you set the time manually, use the 24 hour format i.e. 13:29 vs 1:29 pm.
If you set the hour and minute and then go back and set am or pm, it screws up.

Ebo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)