Trailer Park Boys

seen the whole series + all the special and the movie

On Showcase (Canadian channel) its on like 4 times a day :)

Honestly I watch it all the time...cant get enough of the humour

i like watching this show as well its good
i showed it to someone that cannot get sat or cable and he really enjoyed it wants me to record it onto dvd so he can see the show

Yep the S**tmobile :)

It actually did have a door and was in pretty good shap. Between season 4 & 5 they had a X-Mas special that kinda explained how the characters got to how they are now....and the car did have a door.

Discovered it here, the clip where Ricky is doing a satellite feed for the Park, and did it Season-by-Season through Netflix. Recorded the initial installment on the 101, but the HD was stretched SD. No go.

Discovered it here, the clip where Ricky is doing a satellite feed for the Park, and did it Season-by-Season through Netflix. Recorded the initial installment on the 101, but the HD was stretched SD. No go.
Only the seventh, final, season was shot in widescreen HD, plus the special "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys". The first six seasons are SD 4x3.

Some Trailer Dish's

Attachments

• Ricky.jpg
    Ricky.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Bubbles.jpg
    Bubbles.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 190
I just got done watching that one tonight. Too funny!
Ricky saying to the satellite tech, "What? Do you own space? Nay-sa does! Rocket people, perhaps you've heard of them?" :p

Most of the dishes are Starchoice dishes that they have. Bubbles has a 18" dish on his shed that is aimed at D* or E* (if it truly is aimed) because its aimed so low