Transfer Recording Schedule/Recordings to New DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hedbert

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 1, 2007
Apple Valley, MN
Greetings-
We recently got a call from DirecTv with a renewal offer. So this Friday a Tech is coming to swap one of our H24 Receivers for a Genie (HR34). 2 in total we will have
1 - HR34
1 - HR24
2 - H24

Is there a way to transfer the schedule of recordings like series recordings and or the actual recordings from the HR24 to the new HR34. I don't think that there is a way but if there is I thought the helpful community here would know it. Thank you in advance!

When they come, have them activate the Whole Home service. You would then have no need to transfer as you will have access to the recordings on all receivers. I imagine thats what they would do anyway, but not sure if you knew about that option.

If you are keeping the HR24, everything you have scheduled on it will still be on it. They are not going to do anything to it ( or shouldn't). As long as you have whole home/ Multi room viewing you will be able to watch what it records on the other two boxes and can start a whole new recording schedule on the HR34

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts