Transfer timers from 622 to 722k?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mountnbykr

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Arizona
I have a 722k on order to replace my 622. Is it possible to use the 2 way remote to transfer my timers from my 622 to the 722k? Thanks!

Not at this time and no one knows if Dish can and/or will update the 622 & 722 to this capability at some point in the future.

I must say I'm surprised. It wouldn't work with my 622 and I did run across info somewhere that claimed that feature would not work with the 622 or 722.

It worked for me using the remotes that came with the 722K to move from 722 to 722K.

What steps do you use to get the timers from the 722 to the remote?

I'm looking at doing the same thing (722 -> 722k) but the K is not here yet.

Thanks,

Doug

On the 722 remote push menu menu next and follow the on screen prompts using the 722K remote.

This didn't work on my 622. When I press the INFO button the receiver rebooted within a few seconds and when I went back to the screen is still told me no information had been exchanged.

This didn't work on my 622. When I press the INFO button the receiver rebooted within a few seconds and when I went back to the screen is still told me no information had been exchanged.

You have to use the 20.0 remote that comes with the 722K to save settings. It worked for me.

Just unwrapped my 722k, trying to transfer my timers from my 722 as well...

I go through the and I keep getting an error that my remote may need to be pointed at the receiver...

It starts to transfer, moves about 2 inches up the bar in about 2 seconds, then errors out. Both remotes end up with the same result.... Any ideas?

Well now all it does is the light dance on the remote, then reboot my receiver....

Yay, another dish idea that doesn't work.

The new remote will not transfer timers from the 622 or 722 at this time, the software is not available yet for them. It will only work on the 722K or 222K that they come with. We are hearing they were going to upgrade the 722 and 622 soon but has not happened yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)