transfer timers from one hopper to another

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

manteca

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2007
i'm planning on organizing my timers between my hoppers, but some of them are season timers that are not active until next season and i can't create a timer from the guide, is there is a way to copy the timers from one hopper to another? maybe from a back-up with the remote control? what steps do i need to perform to successfully copy the timers? thanks!

Easiest way just press and hold the zero button on the remote until the system wizard starts and follow the onscreen instructions.
then you will need to unlink your remote from the first Hopper and link it to the other & do the system wizard.

YES. IF you copy the timers on the remote control and then disconnect it from that hopper and then connect it to the other hopper. You can then hit back up just the remote control to the new hopper and all the timers will be there. I've done it a couple of times. The key is not to do a total back up on the new hopper or you will get no timers at all and the receiver will still be the same. Just back up the remote to the receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts