Transition

chipvee

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 19, 2006
It kinda stinks because of Comcast taking over my area from Insight that I imagine we will see no new HD for a long long time. I live in Peoria, Il and do get jealous seeing other services getting new HD channels and we get nothing. I imagine it will get worse when Insight becomes Comcast.

It kinda stinks because of Comcast taking over my area from Insight that I imagine we will see no new HD for a long long time. I live in Peoria, Il and do get jealous seeing other services getting new HD channels and we get nothing. I imagine it will get worse when Insight becomes Comcast.

I live in the area that will stay Insight and had the opposite thoughts. From what I have seen on Comcast, they are better than Insight has been in this area. Insight has never invested anything here in new equipment, new programming, customer service, etc. so Comcast would have to be an improvement over them as the new Insight looks like they will be underfunded and lead to even less investments, if that is possible.

It would have been nice if Cox or TW had bought out this area, as at least they have decent cable and broadband offerings, which Insight has neither.

Back to DirectTv for me, it sure seems like, at least they have DVRs that work! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)