Travelling with Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
decided to go with single lnb for ease of set up and since HD is not an issue. I will post back in a few weeks after we use it.
I use an 18" dish for tailgating w/great success. I have a slimline @ home but there is not an issue using your SD home receiver without the slimline. When you're aligning the dish, I find it easiest to first MAKE sure your post is plumb. Pre-set the correct elevation and then just set your receiver to "view meters" and begin to rotate the dish. It's really quite easy. You may find that your receiver will not allow you to get to the right screen when you first power up. Hit exit and then menu and navigate to the setup, "view meters." I have gotten my locals 180 miles south of Cincy. Hope it works for you.:cool:

It's easy to add a slimline-3 or slimline-5 HD LNB head to an old phase three dish

to make a very portable 99-101-103 sat HD rig.:)

If using 5LNB head, Set unit to slimline-3 when using the smaller phase III dish.

Can I use a Dish Network (500) Satellite Dish with my Directv receiver for use on th

This is all new to me. We want to set up Directv for our RV. We take the receiver from home. add the satellite dish and learn how to set it up and "viola?". Can we use a Dish Network 500 (with two LNBs) satellite dish with our Directv setup? Or must we get an additional Directv dish?

Sincerely,
galena130:confused::what!sadroll

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts