Status
Please reply by conversation.

smikolaj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
Southern NH
Hi.

I got my dish mounted. before I even plugged in the cable I have 38% signal strength and 11% signal quality reported from the receiver??? I am trying to tune to G10R. I read the review on this receiver and it said there is a green LED on the front panel that will help me aim the dish so I don't have to haul a TV out on the roof. Where will this display? I don't think the manual mentions this, but I could have glanced over it. Basically I am in the TP scan menu and trying to aim the dish using the signal meter here - is this what I want to do?? or is there a regular install menu like directv and dish network receivers?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

receiver settings

I have a fixed dish, single LNB, receiver setup. I am running the extreme II lnb. Do I select LNB power to ON and 22 KHz tone to OFF?

I didn't think there were this many options...

Thanks.

I have a fixed dish, single LNB, receiver setup. I am running the extreme II lnb. Do I select LNB power to ON and 22 KHz tone to OFF?
Yes, on a standard (not universal) LNBF, without a 22KHz switch, you can set the 22KHz tone ON or OFF.
Bob

I need a strong transponder to aim my dish...
Hi, check the above topic in the sticky section for some freq to tune your rec to for G10, will helpyou aim the dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)