Tribune Broadcasting Company Blacks Out DISH Customers in 33 Markets;

This is what I am talking about.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 254
Dribble Drabble back and forth. I'm two of the 4 and I am not even arguing in there. I was a statement, followed by a question after further review.

I still think she's going by what the guide says which did not update in advance. I have them all, WPIX has Friends at the moment, but if I look ahead it says it is removed because I did not reboot. They were all added by DISH in the uplink report (not here)

Yes we do watched KTLA this morning. Easy to tell by the Uplink report at the other site as it is usually close to real time.
Someone on Facebook made a huge wrong (for many reasons) assumption the Supers were returned for one extremely lowly watched program then poof gone. I have zero doubt she looked at the future guide which was not updated because there was no reboot and saw the old channel removed info and in her head came to that conclusion.

Reactions: Troch77
Yes we do watched KTLA this morning. Easy to tell by the Uplink report at the other site as it is usually close to real time.
Someone on Facebook made a huge wrong (for many reasons) assumption the Supers were returned for one extremely lowly watched program then poof gone. I have zero doubt she looked at the future guide which was not updated because there was no reboot and saw the old channel removed info and in her head came to that conclusion.
I wonder if Dish would allow one to subscribe to the Super station pack again.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: pattykay
I wonder if Dish would allow one to subscribe to the Super station pack again.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
LOL we're thinking the same thing. I brought that up in another thread... They should and make sure anyone affected other than the actual Superstation market knows about it. I am guessing they can't just replace the channel in dispute, but could offer the Superstation package or even one channel if they pay for it. At least it appears DISH feels the can offer the Supers...I doubt now it was negotiated.

I realize it would be a handful of people, and it's going to sound like someone else here.... it couldn't hurt to have some people contact DISH, maybe not via CSR where it may not go any further but an email to the President's office or at least let DIRT know and ask to have it passed on about allowing people to purchase the Superstations again. Maybe not enough have an interest....

Caustic ? I think your definition differs greatly from most others.

The reality is, no one here knows. If someone did, they'd post it and not wait for someone to ask...
Yeah. Caustic. And uncalled for.
hey genius...Rather than scroll through 40 plus pages of the thread, I asked a question....
Scuse the hell out of me for living.

I have the superstation pack as well. Save for WGN America, ALl of the Tribune stations are back

I find that interesting as to the negotiation issues.

My guess is that the Superstations agreement is separate and one party took them down too as leverage (make the outage harder).
Then the other party said wait a minute, that's a different agreement and you need to put them back (or we can put them back).

Reactions: Tampa8
On the Dishpromise.com page, the tab that said "superstations" was taken down today - now there are only the local and WGN America tabs left.

Reactions: Tampa8
They took the WPIX channel completely off in the NY market.

Because it's a LOCAL station there, not a Superstation.

So all of them are on outside their home markets where they are in the Superstation package.

They pulled all of the Tribune locals out of the guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts