TRIBUNE & DISH reach an agreement

Right, but the HD PPV movies were still available. It just wasn't as convenient to order them. This is more of a problem with Dish's website, rather than an actual requirement to have HDFFL in order to be able to order HD PPV.

I don't know if it would have worked if I had called or not. The CSR on chat didn't have a clue. I'm not convinced that the phone call would have been any different.

I went back as far as I could online (Sep 2014) and HDFFL wasn't listed so there's no telling when they removed it.
I seldom use PPV anyway. It was just to use the free movie they offered.

Before this dispute I used to get WPIX. now I do not. So the only why to get the CW is OTA. It's not a strong signal and there's no guide information.

Before this dispute I used to get WPIX. now I do not. So the only why to get the CW is OTA. It's not a strong signal and there's no guide information.

As I posted earlier in the thread-

There is going to be a CW National Feed on the Roku ( and other devices) free of charge.

The CW App is supposed to be out before October.

Giant news if you prefer to watch on the big(ger) screen! This fall, every show on The CW will be available on Roku, Chromecast, AirPlay, Apple TV, Xbox, and Amazon Fire TV. Don’t worry, it’s still free and there’s no logins and no subscriptions. It's the only place to stream CW shows like Supergirl, The Flash, Jane The Virgin, Arrow, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, iZombie, Supernatural, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, The 100 and The Originals.

http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/apps

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

You can watch the CW on hulu commercial free.
Hulu lost the CW rights. You have to wait until the entire season of new stuff is over and watch on Netflix.
You can watch with ads directly from CW like other posters have said. (probably next day)

There are many local markets in this situation. Toledo also used to get WPIX. If Dish is no longer going to be providing fill-in CW distants, then Dish should make a priority of adding all of the remaining local CW affiliates. (and all of the remaining MyTV affiliates while they are at it)

Reactions: Darrell S
There are many local markets in this situation. Toledo also used to get WPIX. If Dish is no longer going to be providing fill-in CW distants, then Dish should make a priority of adding all of the remaining local CW affiliates. (and all of the remaining MyTV affiliates while they are at it)

I wouldn't count on MyNet being around much longer. Fox has even pushed it to 10:00-12:00 on their O&O station WPWR 50 in Chicago. If they're pushing it back on an O&O station, I don't look for it to last much longer.

My Network TV was a joke of an idea. It was slapped together to fill in time slots for what would have otherwise been independent stations. I never considered it a network. Their only popular programming was what? I think they had something from the WWE for 5 minutes. FOX could have moved their less popular shows over, and made a second tier net, such as NBC Red and NBC Blue were back in the 40s and 50s. Nope, instead they slapped together a turd sandwich, and excepted the viewer to consume it.

Reactions: jamesjimcie and KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)