Tried to switch to Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
x2

Bluegrass here in NEO seems to be on the ball.

Because there are so many people out of work in this area people are willing to work for the crap wages Bluegrass pays their guys.

Worst company I have ever seen.

Also, NE Ohio is dead slow right now... so they are only at about 30% work capacity right now.

All these new D* subscribers. What HDDVR receivers did they send you? What connectors? Digital audio?

Contemplating the move from E* here in Miami.

thanks,
N

So I tried again to get D* installed. This time the installer came to my house and said he could not install the HD DVR because there was not way to run a second line. He informed me about the SWM switch, however he said that D* would not provided one and I would have to purchase one for $400. Anyone have any luck getting D* to install these for "free"?

So I tried again to get D* installed. This time the installer came to my house and said he could not install the HD DVR because there was not way to run a second line. He informed me about the SWM switch, however he said that D* would not provided one and I would have to purchase one for $400. Anyone have any luck getting D* to install these for "free"?

What I've seen is that D* is not installing any SWM's for single family residents at this time. The new rumor is that there is a new Slimline dish coming sometime that has a SWM8 built into it for residents. If you can't wait the best price I've seen is $275 that you can get from Dave29, see i can get swm8's - DBSTalk.Com

Maybe you can get D* to give you some credits on your bill if you get one on your own?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts