Trimax 1100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
I hate paying $500 for a meter that "just came out", and in a few months the new SM2200 meter came out and the SM1100 becomes obsolete. Can't get any upgrades or support for the SM1100. :( :mad:
Bummer :(

I emailed them today to let them know what I felt about this issue. I will let you know what their response will be.
The two models look identical except the 2200 meter has a USB to allow upgrade.

My SM1100 works ok, it's just it bothers me there's no software for it and yet the new 2200 has a new software upgrade. If it works on both meters, then I willbe happy! :)

Rather than paying this price for this meter, your much better off looking for a satlook digital on ebay. I've seen them go on there for $400 to $500 and it's a much better device for aligning a dish or feed hunting.

This Trimax "meter" is basically just a small handheld receiver and LCD tv in one and as such doesn't give any of the functionality of a real spectrum analyzer. Basically this device is no better than simply taking your receiver and a small TV out to the dish. As such they should only charge a couple hundred bucks for it at most.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)