Trimax 1100

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
I hate paying $500 for a meter that "just came out", and in a few months the new SM2200 meter came out and the SM1100 becomes obsolete. Can't get any upgrades or support for the SM1100. :( :mad:
Bummer :(

I emailed them today to let them know what I felt about this issue. I will let you know what their response will be.
The two models look identical except the 2200 meter has a USB to allow upgrade.

My SM1100 works ok, it's just it bothers me there's no software for it and yet the new 2200 has a new software upgrade. If it works on both meters, then I willbe happy! :)

Rather than paying this price for this meter, your much better off looking for a satlook digital on ebay. I've seen them go on there for $400 to $500 and it's a much better device for aligning a dish or feed hunting.

This Trimax "meter" is basically just a small handheld receiver and LCD tv in one and as such doesn't give any of the functionality of a real spectrum analyzer. Basically this device is no better than simply taking your receiver and a small TV out to the dish. As such they should only charge a couple hundred bucks for it at most.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)