Trimax 2500 battery life

Status
Please reply by conversation.

frank90

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
How long does the battery last when powering an lnb at 18volts or driving a ku motor . Will it hurt the battery if its charged for 12 hrs 30 min?

Frank90, I have a Trimax SM2200 and re charging - just charge it (which can take 2-3 hours) until the Light Indicator shows a full charge. That is: Green Light indicates the unit is charging, and Red Light shows it is fully charged. I'm not too sure about your first question except to say when the unit is fully charged I've never had a problem losing power when outside with the Sat Meter at the Dish.

Ok so when it is plugged in the green light comes on the meter and will change to red when it is fully charged Ive noticed it changes to orange just after 5 minutes of it being left on the charger. I charged it for 12hrs it shows orange light I guess its not fully charged?

Ok so when it is plugged in the green light comes on the meter and will change to red when it is fully charged Ive noticed it changes to orange just after 5 minutes of it being left on the charger. I charged it for 12hrs it shows orange light I guess its not fully charged? How many volts does your charger say it puts out?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts