Trouble downloading Sling Player for Windows

prcasher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2004
Just bought a Slingbox Solo but having trouble downloading the version 2.01 from slingmedia.com tried both my vista pcs laptop and desktop as well as my older xp desktop tried ie7 and firefox. Can download other stuff ok. The Sling support tried by connecting direct to my pc no luck. They suggested getting a hold of HP they had me reset IE7 but to no avail. Still have to get back to them. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance, Patrick.

Nope I actually bought a Slingbox solo yesterday to from newegg and i went to sling's website and downloaded the SlingPlayer-2.0.1481 without any trouble.
Also the software is a 93.1MB file.

Just talked to my son, he's able to dl it so I'll pickup a copy from him. I just don't understand why I can't do it but hopefully it will work. Thanks again.

Yes, that's the same one I've been trying just tried again and won't work. Something strange, it seems everything turns into a project lately. Did your Slingbox work good too?

i tried the sling player for the web browser and it works very well. No software application to install and I use it for my laptop. It's still beta I think but it does beat installing that software.

Where did you get Sling Player for the Web Broser? I didn't see anything on their site.

Not a problem. If you need help there a plenty of slingbox users here. Some of us even have a few of them in various locations across the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts