Trouble in Paradise: The Marital Drama of A-Rod

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Sorry, I just couldn't avoid the juicy drama about A-Rod's failing marriage....

From NY Post....

He's out at home!

Yankee superstar Alex Rodriguez's marriage is kaput, sources told The Post.

A-Rod's wife, Cynthia, has been shacked up with rocker Lenny Kravitz in Paris.

The couple's two daughters - 3-year-old Natasha and 2-month-old Ella - remained in Miami, sources said.

The stunning news emerged a day after revelations that Alex Rodriguez has been paying late-night visits to Madonna's Upper West Side apartment.

The game of musical celebrity beds has effectively ended the randy Rodriguez's already-shaky marriage, even though divorce papers have not been filed, sources said.

Cynthia Rodriguez, 34, has been in Paris for at least the past four days visiting Grammy-winner Kravitz.

C-Rod was seen outside the 44-year-old Kravitz's pad in the romantic City of Light as recently as Tuesday night.

Kravitz today denied the affair, telling US Weekly, "There is absolutely no affair between Cynthia Rodriguez and myself. This is unequivocally 100% not true.
"Cynthia is a friend and is here with the godfather of her baby, who is also Alex's trainer, his wife and their baby girl," he adds.

"She came here to escape from everything happening in New York City. I opened my home to her as a friend and I find it extremely hurtful that I am now being referred to as an adulterer."

Meanwhile, A-Rod has been in New York with the Bronx Bombers, reading headlines about his numerous visits to Madonna's Upper West Side apartment, which were first reported by Us Weekly on Tuesday.

The magazine also reported that A-Rod may have gone to Madonna's New York pad as early as one night after leaving his wife's side in Miami following the April 21 birth of their daughter Ella.

For more, click HERE> A-ROD'S MARRIAGE IS OVER AS WIFE CYNTHIA RODRIGUEZ LEAVES HIM FOR ROCKER LENNY KRAVITZ - New York Post

Yes, I guess it's news, but he is such a headcase that I hope he doesn't pop-off and do some damage to some members of the Pappz and what is left of his image.

But, quite frankly, I couldn't care less about it.

"Madonna" (Louise Ciccone Ritchie) is FIFTY years old and was neither especially attractive or at all talented when she was in her prime. She is one of the all-time over-rated.

Dude like Rodriquez could have anything he wanted, any flavor, any variety, any number, and he p***es away his marriage (and probably 2/3rds of his money) on that?

Wow. Rough crowd...... :D

Not a rough crowd, a non-issue.

Play baseball, get us into the playoffs, and play well in the playoffs. He can date whoever he likes, as a Yankee fan I really don't care.

Don't take the NY Post seriously, they sensationalize everything.

Do you get traumatized over who Lebron dates?

Sandra

Play baseball, get us into the playoffs, and play well in the playoffs. He can date whoever he likes, as a Yankee fan I really don't care.

Sandra

She's got a point.

I could care less if Ryan Miller's dating or not- how he plays goalie is all I care about when it comes to him.

She's got a point.

I could care less if Ryan Miller's dating or not- how he plays goalie is all I care about when it comes to him.

And I cannot care less who Henrik Lundqvist is dating as long as...oh heck, who am I kidding...he should be dating me!!!

Sandra

Do you get traumatized over who Lebron dates?

Sandra

If LeBron's girlfriend broke up with him for "the artist formally known as Prince" and then LeBron was rumored to be in a love affair with Mariah Carey, I'm sure it would make the papers here in Cleveland.

*BTW, LeBron has been dating the same girl since high school, has 2 kids with her and isn't involved in such love affairs as you suggest .;)

I 100% agree.

There are SO many more attractive women than Madonna:

Megan Fox, Alyssa Milano, Jessica Alba/Biel/Simpson....

Yeah, but doesn't the Madonna name or legacy count for anything? In 20 years from now, you most likely won't remember any of the names you mentioned, but Madonna's legacy will go on forever. Maybe he's just hitting it up for bragging rights.

Yeah, but doesn't the Madonna name or legacy count for anything? In 20 years from now, you most likely won't remember any of the names you mentioned, but Madonna's legacy will go on forever. Maybe he's just hitting it up for bragging rights.

I could see your point if we're talking about John Smith, repairman from Boise, Idaho.But we're talking about Alex Rodriquez superstar for the New York Yankees.....who could have just about any woman in the world.

I could see your point if we're talking about John Smith, repairman from Boise, Idaho.But we're talking about Alex Rodriquez superstar for the New York Yankees.....who could have just about any woman in the world.

BTW,

Bill,

if you were given the chance to possibly flirt/go out with any woman in the world for a day, who would you choose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts