Trouble in Paradise: The Marital Drama of A-Rod

BTW,

Bill,

if you were given the chance to possibly flirt/go out with any woman in the world for a day, who would you choose?

First off, I'm very happily married. But if I wasn't (God, i hope my wife doesn't visit this site :eek:) it would be Jessica Alba in a heartbeat.

Yeah, but doesn't the Madonna name or legacy count for anything? In 20 years from now, you most likely won't remember any of the names you mentioned, but Madonna's legacy will go on forever. Maybe he's just hitting it up for bragging rights.

ahhh...NO! ANYTHING that went through Dennis Rodman gets NO MERIT!

+1. What he said. And my wife knows this. For my birthday last year, she bought me "Into the Blue" on Blu-Ray.

I saw the picture of you and your wife in my "How do some of you guys look like in real life?" thread in the Chiy-Chat Club. Very nice pic, BTW.

attachment.php

I am jealous! My wife would never go with me to a Raiders game.....gee, I wonder why??!!;)

Actually it was a Browns training camp session, so she should get even more coolness points!

Anyways, in respect to the original topic of this thread, how much of that $300 million contract of A-Rod's do you think his wife will get in the divorce? I wonder if he signed a pre-numpt?

"Madonna" (Louise Ciccone Ritchie) is FIFTY years old and was neither especially attractive or at all talented when she was in her prime. She is one of the all-time over-rated.

Dude like Rodriquez could have anything he wanted, any flavor, any variety, any number, and he p***es away his marriage (and probably 2/3rds of his money) on that?
To say that someone with a non-inherited net worth of $325 million (according to Forbes) is talentless is a bit of a reach. If anything she has tremendous business and entertainment sense. And to be 50, or thereabouts, she has a body that puts most of these 20 and 30-somethings to shame. Now with that being said, I wouldn't touch anything that Dennis Rodman's run up in. Back in the day, I used to be in love with Myrka Dellanos, but now Shakira makes me smile everytime I see her! :D Concerning A-Rod, it never ceases to amaze me how someone with everything can so easily throw it away. Madonna, rumors of trysts with hos...what the f**k is wrong with this guy??? Now he's going to lose his wife, his kids, and his money! Just goes to show you that money and fame doesn't necessarily make you smart.

Actually it was a Browns training camp session, so she should get even more coolness points!

Anyways, in respect to the original topic of this thread, how much of that $300 million contract of A-Rod's do you think his wife will get in the divorce? I wonder if he signed a pre-numpt?

She DID sign a pre-nup. There is nothing known about details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)