Trouble logging in this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
I had trouble logging in and posting anything this morning. I had way more than the usual ads and tried logging in several times. I finally got in but had to log in again to post this message...strange. Anyone else having problems? Thanks Blind

We changed web servers last night so most people had to log in again since the cookies being sent were from the new web server. :)

YES! It has been problems here and there for me besides just this morning! :rant:

It has been running like I have a really poor dial up connection instead of my cable ISP! :mad:

Just because we are into C band does not mean we are "technologically impaired" and love the lack of performance here normally associated with dial up! ;)

Last edited:
I noticed this also. I have been having some odd troubles for several days. However, part of that was my WildBlue Tria's moisture problem. I was having problems with other sites as well. The problem last night kinda scared me, I thought I was still having trouble with my tria even after I dried it out. Whew!

All seems to be working good now.

RADAR

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
  1. You may have uploaded vBulletin files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
  2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in [path]/includes/init.php on line 247

I have had problems logging on as well as jumping between threads.

Work in progress i guess.

Jim

Yup hes still working, tuning the caching between both web server is a lot of hit or miss until you hit that sweet spot.

He's almost there though. :)

Hang tight and sorry for the troubles!

Yes he is still working.

The translate.googleapis.com is normal to stay on the screen (its a debug letting us know its working the next version of the API will let us turn that off) :)

Been a long day...

Seems to be working well at 2:24 a.m. CST on February 17th. Actually, the forum seems to load pages much faster now than it has in a long time.

It took several attempts to log in (now, Thursday morning, Feb 17th, 2011).
Clicking on any forum, sub-forum, thread and I am not logged in.
I had to "attempt" to log in 4 times before I was able to post this (fingers crossed that it actually is posted).
My point; it isn't working properly yet.

The Home page link takes me to the forums for some reason.

If you see vbSupport or Anthony G online then he is working on it.

I am not touching it. :)

For some reason web pages coming off of server 2 are not showing the homepage. But if you hit server 1 its coming up fine.

As I said hes working on it. I just have to sit and wait and let the master do his work. :)

This is the standard if you have login issues:

Clear all cookies from your browser related to sg: www.satelliteguys.us & satelliteguys.us
Clear your browser cache/temp internet folder
Close all instances of the browser, you can use your "task manager" in winblowz to verify that the browser is fully closed/stopped.
Restart your browser
Verify that your accepting the cookies SG is sending out to you, you should be prompted to accept the cookies.
Verify that you check/tic the "Remember Me" box next to the login button before you login. Not checking/ticing that box, means everytime you close your browser, you will be logged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts