Trouble shooting Channel 301 TV Land

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

zionzr2

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2005
Middleton, WI
Over the last several days between 11am and 2pm CDT i have been noticing a periodic pixelation to black out of the picture and/or sound on TV LAND Channel 301 and only Channel 301.

I've looked over the cable run and signal stregnth and all seems fine. Directv cust. care wasnt much help and told me to unplug and plug back in and to check dish postion and cable all of which was done prior to calling.

Was curious if anyone else is noticing the same thing so i can isolate the scource of the issue with them somplace or with me someplace...

Thanx.

again its only occasionaly and seemingly random that it occcurs but often enough to be an issue.

I will watch the channel as a test. When one channel has issues it usually is not you, but something with the channel itself or the redistribution of that channel.

I have not noticed it, but do not watch it much; they oldest child is good about telling me and he watches it a bit; I will enlist his eyes as well.

It is 7:02 pm here in Florida, using a D10-100, after reading this post I put TV Land on, 'Leave It to Beaver', and it's pixelating every second or so and on occasion a solid whitish pixelated horizontal line appears, sound is affected as well, only this channel, setup checks out OK, good signal strengths....so it's not you imo.

Last edited:
It happened about 7:20 tonight, but not again since, so it's definatley not an isolated issue, looks like network or D* related as damaged mentioned...

Jimbo

johnml said:
im getting the same pixelation on the Nick channel, per my kids -

Well being that Nick owns TV Land (unless that's changed) I'd assume they both use the same facilities, so this would point to their equipment/feed.</obvious>

well on the one hand i do feel better that its not just me.

and on the other hand how do we get this issue resolved??

zionzr2 said:
well on the one hand i do feel better that its not just me.

and on the other hand how do we get this issue resolved??
We don't, if its a network issue, I'm sure they are working on it.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)