Trouble with king tailgater and Wally receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mawmaw

Original poster
Sep 5, 2017
Texas
I have purchased a king tailgater with two Wally receivers. Had a terrible time getting them set up only to read error code 019 on both. Smart card upside down! Take out and place color side up and arrow in! I did this literally 20 or more times on both. Finally call dish support. They've never hear of this. But are sending me replacement receivers. I tried to set these up first time with king tailgater. Then was told to set them up with home satellite. But I got same error codes on both antennas. I'm waiting for the replacements to arrive. Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

I have purchased a king tailgater with two Wally receivers. Had a terrible time getting them set up only to read error code 019 on both. Smart card upside down! Take out and place color side up and arrow in! I did this literally 20 or more times on both. Finally call dish support. They've never hear of this. But are sending me replacement receivers. I tried to set these up first time with king tailgater. Then was told to set them up with home satellite. But I got same error codes on both antennas. I'm waiting for the replacements to arrive. Any advise will be greatly appreciated!
It's a know issue with Wallys. The only fix is to replace the Wally. Those overseas CSR's seem to not have a clue about known issues. Some onshore probably don't either, come to think of it

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)